To view the fulltext, please log in
To view the pdf, please log in
Copyright / Drug Dosage
Copyright: All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be translated into other languages, reproduced or utilized in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, microcopying, or by any information storage and retrieval system, without permission in writing from the publisher or, in the case of photocopying, direct payment of a specified fee to the Copyright Clearance Center.
Drug Dosage: The authors and the publisher have exerted every effort to ensure that drug selection and dosage set forth in this text are in accord with current recommendations and practice at the time of publication. However, in view of ongoing research, changes in goverment regulations, and the constant flow of information relating to drug therapy and drug reactions, the reader is urged to check the package insert for each drug for any changes in indications and dosage and for added warnings and precautions. This is particularly important when the recommended agent is a new and/or infrequently employed drug.
Disclaimer: The statements, opinions and data contained in this publication are solely those of the individual authors and contributors and not of the publishers and the editor(s). The appearance of advertisements or/and product references in the publication is not a warranty, endorsement, or approval of the products or services advertised or of their effectiveness, quality or safety. The publisher and the editor(s) disclaim responsibility for any injury to persons or property resulting from any ideas, methods, instructions or products referred to in the content or advertisements.
- Fava GA: Conceptual obstacles to research progress in affective disorders. Psychother Psychosom 1997;66:283–285.
- Wexler BE, Nelson JC: The treatment of depressive disorders. Int J Mental Health 1993; 22:7–41.
- Gelder MG: Treatment of the neuroses. Int J Ment Health 1993;21:3–42.
- Basoglu M: Pharmacological and behavioral treatment of panic disorder. Psychother Psychosom 1992;58:57–59.
- Fava GA, Kellner R: Staging. A neglected dimension in psychiatric classification. Acta Psychiatr Scand 1993;87:225–230.
- Ananth J: Treatment-resistant depression. Psychother Psychosom 1998;67:61–70.
- Fava GA, Savron G, Grandi S, Rafanelli C: Cognitive-behavioral management of drug-resistant major depression disorder. J Clin Psychiatry 1997;58:278–282.
- Stewart JW, Mercier MA, Agosti V, Guardino M, Quitkin FM: Imipramine is effective after unsuccessful cognitive therapy. J Clin Psychopharmacol 1993;13:114–119.
- Pollack MH, Otto MW, Rosenbaum JF (eds): Challenges in Clinical Practice. New York, Guilford, 1996.
- Emmelkamp PMG, Bouman TK, Scholing A: Anxiety Disorders. Chichester, Wiley, 1993.
- Scholing A, Emmelkamp PMG: Cognitive and behavioral treatments of fear of blushing, sweating or trembling. Behav Res Ther 1993;31:155–170.
- Fava GA, Savron G, Zielezny M, Grandi S, Rafanelli C, Conti S: Overcoming resistance to exposure in panic disorder with agoraphobia. Acta Psychiatr Scand 1997;95:306–312.
- Fava GA: The concept of recovery in affective disorders. Psychother Psychosom 1996;65:2–13.
- Fava GA: Subclinical symptoms in mood disorders. Pathophysiological and therapeutic implications. Psychol Med 1999;29:47–61.
- Fava GA, Kellner R: Prodromal symptoms in affective disorders. Am J Psychiatry 1991;148:823–830.
- Fava GA, Grandi S, Zielezny M, Canestrari R, Morphy MA: Cognitive behavioral treatment of residual symptoms in primary major depressive disorder. Am J Psychiatry 1994;151:1295–1299.
- Fava GA, Grandi S, Zielezny M, Rafanelli C, Canestrari R: Four year outcome for cognitive behavioral treatment of residual symptoms in major depression. Am J Psychiatry 1996;153:945–947.
- Fava GA, Rafanelli C, Grandi S, Canestrari R, Morphy MA: Six year outcome for cognitive behavioral treatment of residual symptoms in major depression. Am J Psychiatry 1998;155:1443–1445.
- Fava GA, Rafanelli C, Grandi S, Conti S, Belluardo P: Prevention of recurrent depression with cognitive behavioral therapy. Arch Gen Psychiatry 1998;55:816–820.
- Fava GA, Rafanelli C, Grandi S, Conti S, Belluardo P: The role of residual subthreshold depressive symptoms in early episode relapse in unipolar major depressive disorder (Letter to the editor). Arch Gen Psychiatry 1999;56:765.
- Sensky T: Cognitive behavioral therapy in physical illness: The relevance of type of illness and the stage of treatment. Psicoter Cogn Comportamentale 1997;3:177.
- Maunder R, Esplen JM: Facilitating normal coping with inflammatory bowel disease. Psychother Psychosom 1999;68:230–240.
- Marks I: Is a paradigm shift occurring in brief psychological treatments? Psychother Psychosom 1999;68:169–170.
- Foa EB, Kozak MJ: Bejond the efficacy ceiling? Cognitive behavior therapy in search of theory. Behav Ther 1997;28:601–611.
- Fava GA: Well-being therapy. Psychother Psychosom 1999;68:171–179.
- Fava GA: Cognitive behavioral therapy; in Fink M (ed): Encyclopedia of Stress. San Diego, Academic Press, in press.
- Ryff CD, Singer B: Psychological well-being. Psychother Psychosom 1996;65:14–23.
- Ryff CD, Singer B: The contours of positive human health. Psychol Inquiry 1998;9:1–28.