To view the fulltext, please log in
To view the pdf, please log in
Copyright / Drug Dosage
Copyright: All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be translated into other languages, reproduced or utilized in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, microcopying, or by any information storage and retrieval system, without permission in writing from the publisher or, in the case of photocopying, direct payment of a specified fee to the Copyright Clearance Center.
Drug Dosage: The authors and the publisher have exerted every effort to ensure that drug selection and dosage set forth in this text are in accord with current recommendations and practice at the time of publication. However, in view of ongoing research, changes in goverment regulations, and the constant flow of information relating to drug therapy and drug reactions, the reader is urged to check the package insert for each drug for any changes in indications and dosage and for added warnings and precautions. This is particularly important when the recommended agent is a new and/or infrequently employed drug.
Disclaimer: The statements, opinions and data contained in this publication are solely those of the individual authors and contributors and not of the publishers and the editor(s). The appearance of advertisements or/and product references in the publication is not a warranty, endorsement, or approval of the products or services advertised or of their effectiveness, quality or safety. The publisher and the editor(s) disclaim responsibility for any injury to persons or property resulting from any ideas, methods, instructions or products referred to in the content or advertisements.
- Corbet GB, Hill JE: The Mammals of the Indomalayan Region. Oxford, Oxford University Press, 1992.
- Leighton DR: Gibbons: Territoriality and monogamy; in Smuts BB, Cheney DL, Seyfarth RM, Wrangham RW, Struhsaker TT (eds): Primate Societies. Chicago, University of Chicago Press, 1987, pp 134–145.
- Nowak RM: Walker’s Mammals of the World, ed 5. Baltimore, Johns Hopkins University Press, 1991.
- Rozhnov VV: Notes on the behaviour and ecology of the binturong Arctictis binturong in Vietnam. Small Carnivore Conserv 1994;10:4–5.
- Raemaekers JJ, Raemaekers PM, Haimoff EH: Loud calls of the gibbon Hylobates lar: Repertoire, organization and context. Behaviour 1984;91:146–189.
- Nettelbeck AR: Sightings of binturongs Arctictis binturong in Khao Yai National Park, Thailand. Small Carnivore Conserv 1997;16:22–24.
- Whitington C: Interactions between lar gibbons and pig-tailed macaques at fruit sources. Am J Primatol 1992; 26:61–64.
- Payne JB: Competitors; in Chivers DJ (ed): Malayan Forest Primates: Ten Years’ Study in a Tropical Rain Forest. New York, Plenum Press, 1980, pp 261–277.
- MacKinnon J: A comparative ecology of Asian apes. Primates 1977;18:747–772.
- Nettelbeck AR: Zur Öko-Ethologie freilebender Weisshandgibbons Hylobates lar in Thailand; unpubl MSc thesis, University of Hamburg, 1993.
- Kortlandt A: Experimentation with chimpanzees in the wild; in Starck D, Schneider R, Kuhn HJ (eds): Neue Ergebnisse der Primatologie. Stuttgart, Fischer, 1967.
- Lindberg DG: Feeding behaviour and diet of rhesus monkeys (Macaca mulatta) in a Siwalik forest in North India; in Clutton-Brock TH (ed): Primate Ecology. London, Academic Press, 1977, pp 223–249.
- Altmann S, Altmann J: Baboon Ecology. Bibl Primatol. Basel, Karger, 1970, No 12.