To view the fulltext, please log in
To view the pdf, please log in
Copyright / Drug Dosage
Copyright: All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be translated into other languages, reproduced or utilized in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, microcopying, or by any information storage and retrieval system, without permission in writing from the publisher or, in the case of photocopying, direct payment of a specified fee to the Copyright Clearance Center.
Drug Dosage: The authors and the publisher have exerted every effort to ensure that drug selection and dosage set forth in this text are in accord with current recommendations and practice at the time of publication. However, in view of ongoing research, changes in goverment regulations, and the constant flow of information relating to drug therapy and drug reactions, the reader is urged to check the package insert for each drug for any changes in indications and dosage and for added warnings and precautions. This is particularly important when the recommended agent is a new and/or infrequently employed drug.
Disclaimer: The statements, opinions and data contained in this publication are solely those of the individual authors and contributors and not of the publishers and the editor(s). The appearance of advertisements or/and product references in the publication is not a warranty, endorsement, or approval of the products or services advertised or of their effectiveness, quality or safety. The publisher and the editor(s) disclaim responsibility for any injury to persons or property resulting from any ideas, methods, instructions or products referred to in the content or advertisements.
- Rylands AB, Mittermeier RA, Luna ER: A species list for the New World primates (Platyrrhini): Distribution by country, endemism, and conservation status according to the Mace-Lande system. Neotropical Primates 1995;3 (suppl):113–160.
- Izawa K: Studies on the peculiar distribution pattern of Callimico. Kyoto Univ Overs Res Inst Rep New World Monkeys 1979, pp 1–19.
- Cameron R, Buchanan-Smith HM: Primates of the Pando, Bolivia. Primate Conserv 1991–1992;12–13:11–14.
- Hershkovitz P: Living New World Monkeys (Platyrrhini), with an Introduction to Primates, Chicago, University of Chicago Press, 1977, vol. 1.
- Pook AG, Pook G: Polyspecific association between Saguinus fuscicollis, S. labiatus and Callimico goeldii, and other primates in northwestern Bolivia. Folia Primatol 1982;38:196–216.
- Cameron RC, Wiltshire C, Foley C, Dougherty N, Aramayo X, Rea L: Goeldi’s monkey and other primates in northern Bolivia. Primate Conserv 1989;10:62–70.
- Ferrari SF, Cruz Neto EH, Iwanaga S, Corrêa HKM, Ramos PCS: An unusual primate community at the Estação Ecológica Serra dos Três Irmãos, Rondônia, Brazil. Neotropical Primates 1996;4:55–56.
- Ferrari SF, Lopes MA: New data on the distribution of primates in the region of the confluence of the Jiparaná and Madeira rivers in Amazonas and Rondônia, Brazil. Goeldiana Zool 1992;11:1–12.
- Brockelman WY, Ali R: Methods of surveying and sampling forest primate populations; in Marsh CW, Mittermeier RA (eds): Primate Conservation in the Tropical Rainforest. New York, Liss, 1987, pp 21–62.
- Bicca-Marques JC, Calegaro-Marques C: Updating the known distribution of the pygmy marmoset (Cebuella pygmaea) in the state of Acre, Brazil. Neotropical Primates 1995;3:48–49.
- van Roosmalen MGM, van Roosmalen T: An eastern extension of the geographical range of the pygmy marmoset, Cebuella pygmaea. Neotropical Primates 1997;5:3–6.
- Soini P: The pygmy marmoset, genus Cebuella; in Mittermeier RA, Rylands AB, Coimbra-Filho AF, Fonseca GAB (eds): Ecology and Behavior of Neotropical Primates. Washington, World Wildlife Fund, 1988, vol 2, pp 79–129.
- Heltne PG, Wojcik JF, Pook AG: Goeldi’s monkey, genus Callimico; in Coimbra-Filho AF, Mittermeier RA (eds): Ecology and Behavior of Neotropical Primates. Rio de Janeiro, Academia Brasileira de Ciências, 1981, vol 1, pp 169–209.