To view the fulltext, please log in
To view the pdf, please log in
Copyright / Drug Dosage
Copyright: All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be translated into other languages, reproduced or utilized in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, microcopying, or by any information storage and retrieval system, without permission in writing from the publisher or, in the case of photocopying, direct payment of a specified fee to the Copyright Clearance Center.
Drug Dosage: The authors and the publisher have exerted every effort to ensure that drug selection and dosage set forth in this text are in accord with current recommendations and practice at the time of publication. However, in view of ongoing research, changes in goverment regulations, and the constant flow of information relating to drug therapy and drug reactions, the reader is urged to check the package insert for each drug for any changes in indications and dosage and for added warnings and precautions. This is particularly important when the recommended agent is a new and/or infrequently employed drug.
Disclaimer: The statements, opinions and data contained in this publication are solely those of the individual authors and contributors and not of the publishers and the editor(s). The appearance of advertisements or/and product references in the publication is not a warranty, endorsement, or approval of the products or services advertised or of their effectiveness, quality or safety. The publisher and the editor(s) disclaim responsibility for any injury to persons or property resulting from any ideas, methods, instructions or products referred to in the content or advertisements.
- Utami SS, van Hooff JARAM: Meat-eating by female Sumatran orangutans (Pongo pygmaeus abelii). Am J Primatol 1997;43:159–165.
- Whitmore TC: Tropical Rain Forests of the Far East, ed 2. Oxford, Clarendon Press, 1984.
- Pope CH: The Giant Snakes. New York, Knopf, 1961.
- Tenaza R, Fitch H: The slow loris. Zoonoz 1984;57:10–12.
- Groves CP: Systematics of the great apes; in Swindler DR, Erwin J (eds): Comparative Primate Biology. I. Systematics, Evolution and Anatomy. New York, Liss, 1986, pp 187–217.
- Charles-Dominique P: Ecology and Behaviour of Nocturnal Primates. New York, Columbia University Press, 1977.
- Schulze H, Meier B: Behavior of captive Loris tardigradus nordicus: A qualitative description, including some information about morphological bases of behavior; in Alterman L, Doyle G, Izard MK (eds): Creatures of the Dark. New York, Plenum Press, 1995, pp 221–249.
- Altermann L: Toxins and toothcombs: Potential allospecific chemical defences in Nycticebus and Perodicticus; in Alterman L, Doyle GA, Izard MK (eds): Creatures of the Dark. New York, Plenum Press, 1995, pp 413–424.
- Busse C: Leopard and lion predation upon chacma baboon living in the Moremi Wildlife Reserve. Botswana Notes Rec 1980;12:15–21.
- Russell RJ: The Behavior, Ecology and Environmental Physiology of a Nocturnal Primate, Lepilemur mustelinus (Strepsirrhini, Lemuriformes, Lepilemuridae); PhD thesis, Duke University, 1977.
- Randrianarivo R: Essai d’inventaire des lémuriens de future réserve de Beza Mahafaly, Mémoire de fin d’études. Antananarivo, Etablissement d’Enseignement Supérieur des Sciences Agronomiques, 1979.
- Isemonger RM: Snakes of Africa: Southern, Central and East. Cape Town, Nelson, 1962.
- Kopstein F: Over het verslinden van menschen door Python reticulatus. Trop Nat 1927;4:65–67.