To view the fulltext, please log in
To view the pdf, please log in
Copyright / Drug Dosage
Copyright: All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be translated into other languages, reproduced or utilized in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, microcopying, or by any information storage and retrieval system, without permission in writing from the publisher or, in the case of photocopying, direct payment of a specified fee to the Copyright Clearance Center.
Drug Dosage: The authors and the publisher have exerted every effort to ensure that drug selection and dosage set forth in this text are in accord with current recommendations and practice at the time of publication. However, in view of ongoing research, changes in goverment regulations, and the constant flow of information relating to drug therapy and drug reactions, the reader is urged to check the package insert for each drug for any changes in indications and dosage and for added warnings and precautions. This is particularly important when the recommended agent is a new and/or infrequently employed drug.
Disclaimer: The statements, opinions and data contained in this publication are solely those of the individual authors and contributors and not of the publishers and the editor(s). The appearance of advertisements or/and product references in the publication is not a warranty, endorsement, or approval of the products or services advertised or of their effectiveness, quality or safety. The publisher and the editor(s) disclaim responsibility for any injury to persons or property resulting from any ideas, methods, instructions or products referred to in the content or advertisements.
- Brown AD, Zunino GE: Dietary variability in Cebus apella in extreme habitats: Evidence for adaptability. Folia Primatol 1990;54:187–195.
- Fragaszy DA, Visalberghi E, Robinson JG: Variability and adaptability in the genus Cebus. Folia Primatol 1990;54:14–118.
- Izar P: Aspectos de ecologia e comportamento de um grupo de macacos-prego (Cebus apella) em área de Mata Atlântica; PhD thesis, University of São Paulo, 1999.
- Spironello WR: Importância dos frutos de palmeiras (Palmae) na dieta de um grupo de Cebus apella (Cebidae, Primates) na Amazônia Central; in Rylands AB, Bernardes AT (eds): A Primatologia no Brasil. Belo Horizonte, Fundação Biodiversitas, 1991, vol 3, pp 285–296.
- Izawa K: Foods and feeding behavior of wild black-capped capuchin (Cebus apella). Primates 1979;20:57–76.
- Fernandes MEB: Tool use and predation of oysters (Crassostrea rhizophorae) by tufted capuchin, Cebus apella apella, in brackish water mangrove swamp. Primates 1991;32:529–531.
- Izawa K, Mizuno A: Palm-fruit cracking behavior of wild black-capped capuchin (Cebus apella). Primates 1977;18:773–792.
- Ottoni EB: Uso de ferramentas em primatas não-humanos; in Ades C (ed): Anais de Etologia. Sociedade Brasileira de Etologia, São Carlos, 1997, vol 15, pp 57–70.
- Visalberghi E, Limongelli L: Lack of comprehension of cause-effect relations in tool-using capuchin monkeys (Cebus apella). J Comp Psychol 1994;108:15–22.
- Chalmeau R, Visalberghi E, Gallo A: Capuchin monkeys, Cebus apella, fail to understand a cooperative task. Anim Behav 1997;54:1215–1225.
- Fragaszy D, Visalberghi E: Social influences on the acquisition of tool-using behaviors in tufted capuchin monkeys (Cebus apella). J Comp Psychol 1989;103:159–170.
- Catania AC: Aprendizagem: comportamento, linguagem a cognição. Porto Alegre, Artmed Editora, 1999.
- McGrew WC, Marchant LF: Using the tools at hand: manual laterality and elementary technology in Cebus spp. and Pan spp. Int J Primatol 1997;18:787–810.