To view the fulltext, please log in
To view the pdf, please log in
We report a case of leiomyoma of the ureter, and the patient underwent partial ureteral resection. This is the 8th case reported after 1955, and the clinical features of ureteral leiomyomas of these 8 cases are discussed.
Copyright © 2000 S. Karger AG, Basel
Copyright / Drug Dosage
Copyright: All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be translated into other languages, reproduced or utilized in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, microcopying, or by any information storage and retrieval system, without permission in writing from the publisher or, in the case of photocopying, direct payment of a specified fee to the Copyright Clearance Center.
Drug Dosage: The authors and the publisher have exerted every effort to ensure that drug selection and dosage set forth in this text are in accord with current recommendations and practice at the time of publication. However, in view of ongoing research, changes in goverment regulations, and the constant flow of information relating to drug therapy and drug reactions, the reader is urged to check the package insert for each drug for any changes in indications and dosage and for added warnings and precautions. This is particularly important when the recommended agent is a new and/or infrequently employed drug.
Disclaimer: The statements, opinions and data contained in this publication are solely those of the individual authors and contributors and not of the publishers and the editor(s). The appearance of advertisements or/and product references in the publication is not a warranty, endorsement, or approval of the products or services advertised or of their effectiveness, quality or safety. The publisher and the editor(s) disclaim responsibility for any injury to persons or property resulting from any ideas, methods, instructions or products referred to in the content or advertisements.
- Abeshouse BS: Primary benign and malignant tumors of the ureter. Am J Surg 1956;91:237–271.
- Scott WW: Tumors of the ureter; in Campbell MF (ed): Urology, ed 2. Philadelphia, Saunders, 1963, pp 999–1026.
- Leighton KM: Leiomyoma of the ureter. Br J Urol 1955;27:256–257.
- Kao VCY, Graff PW, Rappaport H: Leiomyoma of the ureter. Cancer 1969;24:535–542.
- Mondschein LJ, Sutton AP, Rothfeld SH: Leiomyoma of the ureter in a child: The first reported case. J Urol 1976;116:516–518.
- Sekar N, Nagrani B, Yadav RVS: Ureterocele with leiomyoma of ureter. Br J Urol 1980;52:400.
- Zaitoon MM: Leiomyoma of ureter. Urology 1986;28:50–51.
- Cussenot O, Teillac P, Billebaud T, Roge P, Cortesse A, Leduc A: Leiomyomas of the urinary tract. Ann Urol Paris 1989;23:305–308.
- Igarashi H, Onodera S, Nakada J, Nishida A, Shirai T, Machida T: A case of leiomyoma of the ureter. Jpn J Clin Urol 1994;48:328–330.
- Bahnson RR, Blum MD, Carter MF: Fibroepithelial polyps of the ureter. J Urol 1984;132:343–344.