To view the fulltext, please log in
To view the pdf, please log in
The first case of a dermoid cyst arising from the unilateral adrenal gland is reported with special reference to its embryonal development and imaging analysis.
Copyright © 2000 S. Karger AG, Basel
Copyright / Drug Dosage
Copyright: All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be translated into other languages, reproduced or utilized in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, microcopying, or by any information storage and retrieval system, without permission in writing from the publisher or, in the case of photocopying, direct payment of a specified fee to the Copyright Clearance Center.
Drug Dosage: The authors and the publisher have exerted every effort to ensure that drug selection and dosage set forth in this text are in accord with current recommendations and practice at the time of publication. However, in view of ongoing research, changes in goverment regulations, and the constant flow of information relating to drug therapy and drug reactions, the reader is urged to check the package insert for each drug for any changes in indications and dosage and for added warnings and precautions. This is particularly important when the recommended agent is a new and/or infrequently employed drug.
Disclaimer: The statements, opinions and data contained in this publication are solely those of the individual authors and contributors and not of the publishers and the editor(s). The appearance of advertisements or/and product references in the publication is not a warranty, endorsement, or approval of the products or services advertised or of their effectiveness, quality or safety. The publisher and the editor(s) disclaim responsibility for any injury to persons or property resulting from any ideas, methods, instructions or products referred to in the content or advertisements.
- Ford KL III: Aunt Minnie’s corner. Chiari I malformation with associated hydrosyringomyelia. J Comput Assist Tomogr 1996;21:509.
- Lack EE, Kozakewich HPW: Embryology, developmental anatomy and selected aspects of non-neoplastic pathology; in Pathology of the Adrenal Glands. New York, Churchill Livingstone, 1990, pp 1–74.
- Braum JA: Dermoid cysts of the floor of the mouth. J Fla Med Assoc 1981;68:110–112.
- Cramer H, Lampe H, Dowing P: Dermoid cyst of the floor of the mouth diagnosed by fine needle aspiration cytology: A case report. Acta Cytol 1996;40:319–326.
- Dodd GD III, Budzik RF Jr: Lipomatous tumors of the pelvis in women, spectrum of imagings. AJR 1990;155:317–322.
- Arora DS, Haldane S: Carcinosarcoma arising in a dermoid cyst of the ovary. J Clin Pathol 1996;49:519–521.
- Morozumi M, Takahasi S, Miyazaki N, Kawachi Y, Hikichi Y, Ogawa Y, Kitazawa R: Adrenal cyst: Report of a case. Acta Urol Jpn 1984;30:907–911.
- Medeiros LJ, Weiss LM, Vickery AL: Epithelial-lined (true) cyst of the adrenal gland: A case report. Hum Pathol 1989;20:491–492.
- Takase K, Kitamura H, Yuu K, Nakatani Y, Inayama Y, Kondo K, Masuda M, Kubota Y, Hosaka M: Adrenal cyst with immunohistochemical evidence of mesothelial origin. Jpn J Urol 1994;85:1010–1013.
- Fukusima N, Ooonishi T, Yamaguchi K, Fukayama M: Mesothelial cyst of the adrenal gland. Pathol Int 1995;45:156–159.