To view the fulltext, please log in
To view the pdf, please log in
Copyright / Drug Dosage
Copyright: All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be translated into other languages, reproduced or utilized in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, microcopying, or by any information storage and retrieval system, without permission in writing from the publisher or, in the case of photocopying, direct payment of a specified fee to the Copyright Clearance Center.
Drug Dosage: The authors and the publisher have exerted every effort to ensure that drug selection and dosage set forth in this text are in accord with current recommendations and practice at the time of publication. However, in view of ongoing research, changes in goverment regulations, and the constant flow of information relating to drug therapy and drug reactions, the reader is urged to check the package insert for each drug for any changes in indications and dosage and for added warnings and precautions. This is particularly important when the recommended agent is a new and/or infrequently employed drug.
Disclaimer: The statements, opinions and data contained in this publication are solely those of the individual authors and contributors and not of the publishers and the editor(s). The appearance of advertisements or/and product references in the publication is not a warranty, endorsement, or approval of the products or services advertised or of their effectiveness, quality or safety. The publisher and the editor(s) disclaim responsibility for any injury to persons or property resulting from any ideas, methods, instructions or products referred to in the content or advertisements.
- Chaturvedi SK, Goswami K: Feasibility of Diagnostic Criteria for Psychosomatic Research in India: a pilot qualitative evaluation. Psychother Psychosom 2012;81:320-321.
- Fava GA, Freyberger HJ, Bech P, Christodoulou G, Sensky T, Theorell T, Wise TN: Diagnostic criteria for use in psychosomatic research. Psychother Psychosom 1995;63:1-8.
- Fava GA, Sonino N, Wise TN: The psychosomatic assessment: strategies to improve clinical practice; in Fava GA, Sonino N, Wise TN (eds): Advances in Psychosomatic Medicine. Basel, Karger, 2012, vol 32.
- Cosci F, Fava GA: New clinical strategies of assessment of comorbidity associated with substance use disorders. Clin Psychol Rev 2011;31:418-427.
- First MB, Spitzer RL, Gibbon M, Williams JBW: SCID-I - Structured Clinical Interview for DSM-IV Axis I Disorders (Italian version by Mazzi F, Morosini P, de Girolamo G, Lussetti M, Guaraldi GP (eds). Firenze, Organizzazioni Speciali, 2000.
- Porcelli P, Sonino N: Psychological Factors Affecting Medical Conditions. A New Classification for DSM-V. Basel, Karger, 2007.
- Kessler RC, Chiu WT, Demler O, Walters EE: Prevalence, severity, and comorbidity of 12-month DSM-IV disorders in the National Comorbidity Survey Replication. Arch Gen Psychiatry 2005;62:617-627.
- Stein LA, Rogers R: Denial and misreporting of substance abuse; in Rogers R (ed): Clinical Assessment of Malingering and Deception. New York, Guilford Press, 2008, pp 87-108.
- Porcelli P, Rafanelli C: Criteria for psychosomatic research (DCPR) in the medical setting. Curr Psychiatry Rep 2010;12:246-254.
- Rosendal M, Burton C, Blankenstein AH, Fink P, Kroenke K, Sharpe M, Frydenberg M, Morriss R: Enhanced care by generalists for functional somatic symptoms and disorders in primary care. Cochrane Database Syst Rev 2009;4:CD008142.