To view the fulltext, please log in
To view the pdf, please log in
Copyright / Drug Dosage
Copyright: All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be translated into other languages, reproduced or utilized in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, microcopying, or by any information storage and retrieval system, without permission in writing from the publisher or, in the case of photocopying, direct payment of a specified fee to the Copyright Clearance Center.
Drug Dosage: The authors and the publisher have exerted every effort to ensure that drug selection and dosage set forth in this text are in accord with current recommendations and practice at the time of publication. However, in view of ongoing research, changes in goverment regulations, and the constant flow of information relating to drug therapy and drug reactions, the reader is urged to check the package insert for each drug for any changes in indications and dosage and for added warnings and precautions. This is particularly important when the recommended agent is a new and/or infrequently employed drug.
Disclaimer: The statements, opinions and data contained in this publication are solely those of the individual authors and contributors and not of the publishers and the editor(s). The appearance of advertisements or/and product references in the publication is not a warranty, endorsement, or approval of the products or services advertised or of their effectiveness, quality or safety. The publisher and the editor(s) disclaim responsibility for any injury to persons or property resulting from any ideas, methods, instructions or products referred to in the content or advertisements.
- Micco JA, Henin A, Mick E, et al: Anxiety and depressive disorders in offspring at high risk of anxiety: a meta-analysis. J Anxiety Disord 2009;23:1158-1164.
- Eley TC: Contributions of behavioral genetics research: quantifying genetic, shared environmental and nonshared environmental influences; in Vasey MW, Dadds MR (eds): The Developmental Psychopathology of Anxiety. Oxford, Oxford University Press, 2001, pp 45-59.
- Margraf J, Schneider S, Ehlers A: Diagnostisches Interview bei psychischen Störungen (DIPS). Interviewleitfaden. Berlin, Springer, 1994.
- Unnewehr S, Schneider S, Margraf J: Diagnostisches Interview bei psychischen Störungen im Kindes- und Jugendalter (Kinder-DIPS). Berlin, Springer, 1995.
- Margraf J, Schneider S: Panik. Angstanfälle und ihre Behandlung. Berlin, Springer, 1989.
- Schneider LS, Olin JT: Clinical global impression of change. Int Psychogeriatr 1996;8:277-289.