To view the fulltext, please log in
To view the pdf, please log in
Copyright / Drug Dosage
Copyright: All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be translated into other languages, reproduced or utilized in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, microcopying, or by any information storage and retrieval system, without permission in writing from the publisher or, in the case of photocopying, direct payment of a specified fee to the Copyright Clearance Center.
Drug Dosage: The authors and the publisher have exerted every effort to ensure that drug selection and dosage set forth in this text are in accord with current recommendations and practice at the time of publication. However, in view of ongoing research, changes in goverment regulations, and the constant flow of information relating to drug therapy and drug reactions, the reader is urged to check the package insert for each drug for any changes in indications and dosage and for added warnings and precautions. This is particularly important when the recommended agent is a new and/or infrequently employed drug.
Disclaimer: The statements, opinions and data contained in this publication are solely those of the individual authors and contributors and not of the publishers and the editor(s). The appearance of advertisements or/and product references in the publication is not a warranty, endorsement, or approval of the products or services advertised or of their effectiveness, quality or safety. The publisher and the editor(s) disclaim responsibility for any injury to persons or property resulting from any ideas, methods, instructions or products referred to in the content or advertisements.
- Sung L, Lange BJ, Gerbing RB, Alonzo TA, Feusner J: Microbiologically documented infections and infection-related mortality in children with acute myeloid leukemia. Blood 2007;110:3532-3539.
- Lehrnbecher T, Varwig D, Kaiser J, Reinhardt D, Klingebiel T, Creutzig U: Infectious complications in pediatric acute myeloid leukemia: analysis of the prospective multi-institutional clinical trial AML-BFM 93. Leukemia 2004;18:72-77.
- Castagnola E, Rossi MR, Cesaro S, Livadiotti S, Giacchino M, Zanazzo G, Fioredda F, Beretta C, Ciocchello F, Carli M, Putti MC, Pansini V, Berger M, Licciardello M, Farina S, Caviglia I, Haupt R: Incidence of bacteremias and invasive mycoses in children with acute non-lymphoblastic leukemia: results from a multi-center Italian study. Pediatr Blood Cancer 2010;55:1103-1107.
- Sung L, Gamis A, Alonzo TA, Buxton A, Britton K, Deswarte-Wallace J, Woods WG: Infections and association with different intensity of chemotherapy in children with acute myeloid leukemia. Cancer 2009;115:1100-1108.
- Huang WT, Chang LY, Hsueh PR, Lu CY, Shao PL, Huang FY, Lee PI, Chen CM, Lee CY, Huang LM: Clinical features and complications of viridans streptococci bloodstream infection in pediatric hemato-oncology patients. J Microbiol Immunol Infect 2007;40:349-354.
- Almyroudis NG, Fuller A, Jakubowski A, Sepkowitz K, Jaffe D, Small TN, Kiehn TE, Pamer E, Papanicolaou GA: Pre- and post-engraftment bloodstream infection rates and associated mortality in allogeneic hematopoietic stem cell transplant recipients. Transpl Infect Dis 2005;7:11-17.
- Long HT, Hibberd ML, Hien TT, Dung NM, Van Ngoc T, Farrar J, Wills B, Simmons CP: Patterns of gene transcript abundance in the blood of children with severe or uncomplicated dengue highlight differences in disease evolution and host response to dengue virus infection. J Infect Dis 2009;199:537-546.
- Thompson LJ, Dunstan SJ, Dolecek C, Perkins T, House D, Dougan G, Nguyen TH, Tran TP, Doan CD, Le TP, Nguyen TD, Tran TH, Farrar JJ, Monack D, Lynn DJ, Popper SJ, Falkow S: Transcriptional response in the peripheral blood of patients infected with Salmonella enterica serovar Typhi. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 2009;106:22433-22438.
- Ramilo O, Allman W, Chung W, Mejias A, Ardura M, Glaser C, Wittkowski KM, Piqueras B, Banchereau J, Palucka AK, Chaussabel D: Gene expression patterns in blood leukocytes discriminate patients with acute infections. Blood 2007;109:2066-2077.
- Kim SJ, Dix DJ, Thompson KE, Murrell RN, Schmid JE, Gallagher JE, Rockett JC: Effects of storage, RNA extraction, genechip type, and donor sex on gene expression profiling of human whole blood. Clin Chem 2007;53:1038-1045.