To view the fulltext, please log in
To view the pdf, please log in
Copyright / Drug Dosage
Copyright: All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be translated into other languages, reproduced or utilized in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, microcopying, or by any information storage and retrieval system, without permission in writing from the publisher or, in the case of photocopying, direct payment of a specified fee to the Copyright Clearance Center.
Drug Dosage: The authors and the publisher have exerted every effort to ensure that drug selection and dosage set forth in this text are in accord with current recommendations and practice at the time of publication. However, in view of ongoing research, changes in goverment regulations, and the constant flow of information relating to drug therapy and drug reactions, the reader is urged to check the package insert for each drug for any changes in indications and dosage and for added warnings and precautions. This is particularly important when the recommended agent is a new and/or infrequently employed drug.
Disclaimer: The statements, opinions and data contained in this publication are solely those of the individual authors and contributors and not of the publishers and the editor(s). The appearance of advertisements or/and product references in the publication is not a warranty, endorsement, or approval of the products or services advertised or of their effectiveness, quality or safety. The publisher and the editor(s) disclaim responsibility for any injury to persons or property resulting from any ideas, methods, instructions or products referred to in the content or advertisements.
- Kohno N, Akiyama M, Kyoizumi S, Hakoda M, Kobuka K, Yamakido M: Detection of soluble tumor-associated antigens in sera and effusions using novel monoclonal antibodies, KL-3 and KL-6, against lung adenocarcinoma. Jpn J Clin Oncol 1988;18:203–216.
- Kohno N, Kyoizumi S, Awaya Y, Fukuhara H, Yamakido M, Akiyama M: New serum indicator of activity of interstitial pneumonitis: Sialylated carbohydrate antigen KL-6. Chest 1989;96:68–73.
- Kobayashi J, Kitamura S: KL-6: A serum marker for interstitial pneumonia. Chest 1995;108:311–315.
- Kobayashi J, Kitamura S: Serum KL-6 for the evaluation of active pneumonitis in pulmonary sarcoidosis. Chest 1996;109:1276–1282.
- Inoue Y, Nishimura K, Shiode M, Akutsu H, Hamada H, Fujioka S, Fujino S, Yokoyama A, Kohno N, Hiwada K: Evaluation of serum KL-6 levels in patients with pulmonary tuberculosis. Tuberc Lung Dis 1995;76:230–233.
- Kohno N, Hamada H, Fujioka S, Hiwada K, Yamakido M, Akiyama M: Circulating antigen KL-6 and lactate dehydrogenase for monitoring irradiated patients with lung cancer. Chest 1992;102:117–122.
- Hamada H, Kohno N, Akiyama M, Hiwada K; Monitoring of serum KL-6 antigen in a patient with radiation pneumonia. Chest 1992;101:858–860.
- Takubo T, Yamane T, Hino M, Hashimoto S, Koh K-R, Sakamoto C, Kamitani T, Tatsumi N, Hikawa A: The value of serum soluble transferrin receptor (sTfR) determination in hematological malignancies. Haematologia 1998;29:259–260.
- Takubo T, Koh K-R, Ohkura H, Kumura T, Ohta K, Yamane T, Hino M, Kamitani T, Tatsumi N, Hikawa A: Serum soluble transferrin receptor level at FAB classification of acute leukemias. Med Postgrad 1999;37:139–141.
- Takubo T, Ohkura H, Kumura T, Ohta K, Yamane T, Hino M, Kamitani T, Tatsumi N: Serum IL-18 levels in patients with various hematological disorders. Haematologia 2000;30:23–26.
- Taniguchi M, Nagaoka K, Kunikata T, Kayano T, Yamauchi H, Nakamura S, Ikeda M, Orita K, Kurimoto M: Characterization of anti-human interleukin-18 (IL-18)/interferon-γ-inducing factor (IGIF) monoclonal antibodies and their application in the measurement of human IL-18 by ELISA. J Immunol Methods 1997;206:107–113.
- Takubo T, Kumura T, Nishiki S, Kinoshita Y, Koh K-R, Ohta K, Yamane T, Hino M, Kamitani T, Tatsumi N: Clinical significance of simultaneous determination of serum soluble transferrin receptor, soluble Fas, soluble Fas ligand, hepatocyte growth factor, and interleukin 18 levels in a patient with haemophagocytic syndrome. Acta Haematol 2000;103:165–167.
- Kyoizumi S, Akiyama M, Kohno N, Kobuke K, Hakoda M, Jones SL, Yamakido M: Monoclonal antibodies to human squamouse cell carcinoma of the lung and their application to tumor diagnosis. Cancer Res 1985;45:3274–3281.