To view the fulltext, please log in
To view the pdf, please log in
Copyright / Drug Dosage
Copyright: All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be translated into other languages, reproduced or utilized in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, microcopying, or by any information storage and retrieval system, without permission in writing from the publisher or, in the case of photocopying, direct payment of a specified fee to the Copyright Clearance Center.
Drug Dosage: The authors and the publisher have exerted every effort to ensure that drug selection and dosage set forth in this text are in accord with current recommendations and practice at the time of publication. However, in view of ongoing research, changes in goverment regulations, and the constant flow of information relating to drug therapy and drug reactions, the reader is urged to check the package insert for each drug for any changes in indications and dosage and for added warnings and precautions. This is particularly important when the recommended agent is a new and/or infrequently employed drug.
Disclaimer: The statements, opinions and data contained in this publication are solely those of the individual authors and contributors and not of the publishers and the editor(s). The appearance of advertisements or/and product references in the publication is not a warranty, endorsement, or approval of the products or services advertised or of their effectiveness, quality or safety. The publisher and the editor(s) disclaim responsibility for any injury to persons or property resulting from any ideas, methods, instructions or products referred to in the content or advertisements.
- Paterson HEH: The recognition concept of species; in Verba ES (ed): Species and Speciation: Transvaal Museum Monograph, No 4. Pretoria, Transvaal Museum, 1985.
- Bearder SK, Honess PE, Ambrose L: Species diversity among galagos with special reference to mate recognition; in Alterman L, Izard MK, Doyle GA (eds): Creatures of the Dark: The Nocturnal Prosimians. New York, Plenum Press, 1995, pp 331–352.
- Nash LT, Bearder SK, Olson TR: Synopsis of Galago species characteristics. Int J Primatol 1989;10:57–79.
- Dixson AF: Sexual selection and the evolution of copulatory behaviour in nocturnal prosimians; in Alterman L, Izard MK, Doyle GA (eds): Creatures of the Dark: The Nocturnal Prosimians. New York, Plenum Press, 1995, pp 93–118.
- Jenkins PD: Catalogue of Primates in the British Museum (Natural History). Part IV. Chippenham, Antony Rowe, 1987.
- Day MG: Identification of hair. J Zool 1966;217:201–217.
- Syred A: Microscopy of mammalian hair. Microsc Analysis 1991;24:23–24.
- Halliday TR: Sexual selection and mate choice; in Krebs JR, Davies NB (eds): Behavioural Ecology: An Evolutionary Approach. Oxford, Blackwell Scientific, 1978, pp 180–213.
- Darwin C: On the Origin of Species by Means of Natural Selection. London, John Murray, 1859.