Operatives Management einer Endometriose – eine ÜbersichtBöing C. · Kimmig R.
Klinik und Poliklinik für Frauenheilkunde und Geburtshilfe, Universitätsklinikum Duisburg-Essen, Essen, Germany
Do you have an account?
- Rent for 48h to view
- Buy Cloud Access for unlimited viewing via different devices
- Synchronizing in the ReadCube Cloud
- Printing and saving restrictions apply
Rental: USD 8.50
Cloud: USD 20.00
- Kontoravdis A, Hassan E, Hassiakos D, Botsis D, Kontoravdis N, Creatsas G: Laparoscopic evaluation and management of chronic pelvic pain during adolescence. Clin Exp Obstet Gynecol 1999;26:76–77.
- Waller KG, Shaw RW: Gonadotropin-releasing hormone analogues for the treatment of endometriosis: long-term follow-up. Fertil Steril 1993;59:511–515.
Hughes E, Fedorkow D, Collins J, Vandekerckhove P: Ovulation suppression for endometriosis. Cochrane Database Syst Rev 2003;3:CD000155.
Sallam H, Garcia-Velasco J, Dias S, Arici A: Long-term pituitary down-regulation before in vitro fertilization (IVF) for women with endometriosis. Cochrane Database Syst Rev 2006;2:CD004635.
- Busacca M, Fedele L, Bianchi S, Candiani M, Agnoli B, Raffaelli R, Vignali M: Surgical treatment of recurrent endometriosis: laparotomy versus laparoscopy. Hum Reprod 1998;13:2271–2274.
- Jenkins S, Olive DL, Haney AF: Endometriosis: pathogenetic implications of the anatomic distribution. Obstet Gynecol 1986;67:335–338.
Wykes CB, Clark TJ, Khan KS: Accuracy of laparoscopy in the diagnosis of endometriosis: a systematic quantitative review. Br J Obstet Gynaecol 2004;111:1204–1212.
- Walter AJ, Hentz JG, Magtibay PM, Cornella JL, Magrina JF: Endometriosis: correlation between histologic and visual findings at laparoscopy. Am J Obstet Gynecol 2001;184:1407–1411.
- Moore J, Copley S, Morris J, Lindsell D, Golding S, Kennedy S: A systematic review of the accuracy of ultrasound in the diagnosis of endometriosis. Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol 2002;20:630–634.
- Marchino GL, Gennarelli G, Enria R, Bongioanni F, Lipari G, Massobrio M: Diagnosis of pelvic endometriosis with use of macroscopic versus histologic findings. Fertil Steril 2005;84:12–15.
- American Society for Reproductive Medicine: Revised American Society for Reproductive Medicine classification of endometriosis. Fertil Steril 1997;67:817–822.
- Sutton CJ, Ewen SP, Whitelaw N, Haines P: Prospective, randomized, double-blind, controlled trial of laser laparoscopy in the treatment of pelvic pain associated with minimal, mild, and moderate endometriosis. Fertil Steril 1994;62:696–700.
- Abbott J, Hawe J, Hunter D, Holmes M, Finn P, Garry R: Laparoscopic excision of endometriosis: a randomized, placebo-controlled trial. Fertil Steril 2004;82:878–884.
- Darai E, Thomassin I, Barranger E, Detchev R, Cortez A, Houry S, Bazot M: Feasibility and clinical outcome of laparoscopic colorectal resection for endometriosis. Am J Obstet Gynecol 2005;192:394–400.
- Zinaman MJ, Clegg ED, Brown CC, O’Connor J, Selevan SG: Estimates of human fertility and pregnancy loss. Fertil Steril 1996;65:503–509.
- Marcoux S, Maheux R, Berube S: Laparoscopic surgery in infertile women with minimal or mild endometriosis: Canadian Collaborative Group on Endometriosis. N Engl J Med 1997;337:217–222.
- Ragni G, Somigliana E, Benedetti F, Paffoni A, Vegetti W, Restelli L, Crosignani PG: Damage to ovarian reserve associated with laparoscopic excision of endometriomas: a quantitative rather than a qualitative injury. Am J Obstet Gynecol 2005;193:1908–1914.
- Busacca M, Chiaffarino F, Candiani M, Vignali M, Bertulessi C, Oggioni G, Parazzini F: Determinants of long-term clinically detected recurrence rates of deep, ovarian, and pelvic endometriosis. Am J Obstet Gynecol 2006;195:426–432.
Keckstein J, Ulrich U, Kandolf O, Wiesinger H, Wustlich M: Die laparoskopische Therapie der Darmendometriose und der Stellenwert der medikamentösen Therapie. Zentralbl Gynäkol 2003;125:259–266.
Hart R, Hickey M, Maouris P, Buckett W, Garry R: Excisional surgery versus ablative surgery for ovarian endometriomata. Cochrane Database Syst Rev 2005;3:CD004992.
European Society for Human Reproduction and Embryology: ESHRE guideline for diagnosis and treatment of endometriosis. www.endometriosis.org/guidelines.
- Kodama H, Fukuda J, Karube H, Matsui T, Shimizu Y, Tanaka T: Benefit of in vitro fertilization treatment for endometriosis-associated infertility. Fertil Steril 1996;66:974–979.
- Vercellini P, Chapron C, De Giorgi O, Consonni D, Frontino G, Crosignani PG: Coagulation or excision of ovarian endometriomas? Am J Obstet Gynecol 2003;188:606–610.
- van Gorp T, Amant F, Neven P, Vergote I, Moerman P: Endometriosis and the development of malignant tumours of the pelvis. Best Pract Res Clin Obstet Gynaecol 2004;18:349–371.
- Somigliana E, Vigano P, Parazzini F, Stoppelli S, Giambattista E, Vercellini P: Association between endometriosis and cancer: a comprehensive review and a critical analysis of clinical and epidemiological evidence. Gynecol Oncol 2006;101:331–341.
Steed H, Chapman W, Laframboise S: Endometriosis-associated ovarian cancer: a clinicopathologic review. J Obstet Gynaecol Can 2004;26:709–715.
- Cheng YM, Wang ST, Chou CY: Serum CA-125 in preoperative patients at high risk for endometriosis. Obstet Gynecol 2002,99:375–380.
- Fedele L, Bianchi S, Zanconato G, Bettoni G, Gotsch F: Long-term follow-up after conservative surgery for rectovaginal endometriosis. Am J Obstet Gynecol 2004;190:1020–1024.
- Redwine DB, Wright JT; Laparoscopic treatment of complete obliteration of the cul-de-sac associated with endometriosis: long-term follow-up of en bloc resection. Fertil Steril 2001;76:358–365.
- Panganamamula UR, Harmanli OH, Isik-Akbay EF, Grotegut CA, Dandolu V, Gaughan JP: Is prior uterine surgery a risk factor for adenomyosis? Obstet Gynecol 2004;104:1034–1038.
- Kunz G, Beil D, Huppert P, Noe M, Kissler S, Leyendecker G: Adenomyosis in endometriosis – Prevalence and impact on fertility: evidence from magnetic resonance imaging. Hum Reprod 2005;20:2309–2316.
- Vercellini P, Cortesi I, De Giorgi O, Merlo D, Carinelli SG, Crosignani PG: Transvaginal ultrasonography versus uterine needle biopsy in the diagnosis of diffuse adenomyosis. Hum Reprod 1998;13:2884–2887.
- Wood C: Surgical and medical treatment of adenomyosis. Hum Reprod Update 1998;4:323–336.
- McCausland V, McCausland A: The response of adenomyosis to endometrial ablation/resection. Hum Reprod Update 1998;4:350–359.
- Kitamura Y, Allison SJ, Jha RC, Spies JB, Flick PA, Ascher SM: MRI of adenomyosis: changes with uterine artery embolization. Am J Roentgenol 2006;186:855–864.
- Vercellini P, Frontino G, De Giorgi O, Aimi G, Zaina B, Crosignani PG: Comparison of a levonorgestrel-releasing intrauterine device versus expectant management after conservative surgery for symptomatic endometriosis: a pilot study. Fertil Steril 2003;80:305–309.
- Kennedy S, Bergqvist A, Chapron C, D’Hooghe T, Dunselman G, Greb R, Hummelshoj L, Prentice A, Saridogan E: ESHRE guideline for the diagnosis and treatment of endometriosis. Hum Reprod 2005;20:2698–2704.
- Matorras R, Elorriaga MA, Pijoan JI, Ramon O, Rodriguez-Escudero FJ: Recurrence of endometriosis in women with bilateral adnexectomy (with or without total hysterectomy) who received hormone replacement therapy. Fertil Steril 2002;77:303–308.
Article / Publication Details
Copyright / Drug Dosage / DisclaimerCopyright: All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be translated into other languages, reproduced or utilized in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, microcopying, or by any information storage and retrieval system, without permission in writing from the publisher.
Drug Dosage: The authors and the publisher have exerted every effort to ensure that drug selection and dosage set forth in this text are in accord with current recommendations and practice at the time of publication. However, in view of ongoing research, changes in government regulations, and the constant flow of information relating to drug therapy and drug reactions, the reader is urged to check the package insert for each drug for any changes in indications and dosage and for added warnings and precautions. This is particularly important when the recommended agent is a new and/or infrequently employed drug.
Disclaimer: The statements, opinions and data contained in this publication are solely those of the individual authors and contributors and not of the publishers and the editor(s). The appearance of advertisements or/and product references in the publication is not a warranty, endorsement, or approval of the products or services advertised or of their effectiveness, quality or safety. The publisher and the editor(s) disclaim responsibility for any injury to persons or property resulting from any ideas, methods, instructions or products referred to in the content or advertisements.