Letter to the Editor
Day-Clinic and Inpatient Psychotherapy for Depression (DIP-D): A Randomized Controlled Pilot Study in Routine Clinical CareDinger U. · Klipsch O. · Köhling J. · Ehrenthal J.C. · Nikendei C. · Herzog W. · Schauenburg H.
Clinic for General Clinical Medicine and Psychosomatics, University of Heidelberg, Heidelberg, Germany
Do you have an account?
- Rent for 48h to view
- Buy Cloud Access for unlimited viewing via different devices
- Synchronizing in the ReadCube Cloud
- Printing and saving restrictions apply
Rental: USD 8.50
Cloud: USD 20.00
Article / Publication Details
- Cuijpers P, Andersson G, Donker T, van Straten A: Psychological treatment of depression: results of a series of meta-analyses. Nord J Psychiatry 2011;65:354-364.
Ogrodniczuk JS, Steinberg PI: A renewed interest in day treatment. Can J Psychiatry 2005;50:208.
- Kleine-Budde K, Müller R, Kawohl W, Bramesfeld A, Moock J, Rössler W: The cost of depression - a cost analysis from a large database. J Affect Disord 2013;147:137-143.
- Von Wietersheim J, Zeeck A, Küchenhoff J: Status, possibilities and limitations of therapies in psychosomatic day clinics (in German). Psychother Psychosom Med Psychol 2005;55:79-83.
- Bartak A, Andrea H, Spreeuwenberg MD, Thunnissen M, Ziegler UM, Dekker J, Fleur B, Hamers EFM, Meerman AMMA, Busschbach JJV, Verheul R, Stijnen T, Emmelkamp PMG: Patients with cluster a personality disorders in psychotherapy: an effectiveness study. Psychother Psychosom 2011;80:88-99.
Wittchen HU, Zaudig M, Fydrich T: Structured Clinical Interview for DSM-IV (in German). Göttingen, Hogrefe, 1997.
- Hamilton M: A rating scale for depression. J Neurol Neurosurg Psychiatry 1960;23:56-62.
- Schrimpf D, Plotnicki L, Pilz LR: Web-based open source application for the randomization process in clinical trials: Randi2. Int J Clin Pharmacol Ther 2010;48:465-467.
DGPPN, BÄK, KBV, AWMF, AkdÄ, BPtK, BApK, DAGSHG, DEGAM, DGPM, DGPs, DGRW: S-3 Guideline/National Treatment Guideline for Unipolar Depression (in German). Berlin, Düsseldorf, DGPPN, ÄZG, AWMF, 2009.
- Riedel M, Moller HJ, Obermeier M, Schennach-Wolff R, Bauer M, Adli M, Kronmuller K, Nickel T, Brieger P, Laux G, Bender W, Heuser I, Zeiler J, Gaebel W, Seemuller F: Response and remission criteria in major depression - a validation of current practice. J Psychiatr Res 2010;44:1063-1068.
Article / Publication Details
Copyright / Drug Dosage / DisclaimerCopyright: All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be translated into other languages, reproduced or utilized in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, microcopying, or by any information storage and retrieval system, without permission in writing from the publisher.
Drug Dosage: The authors and the publisher have exerted every effort to ensure that drug selection and dosage set forth in this text are in accord with current recommendations and practice at the time of publication. However, in view of ongoing research, changes in government regulations, and the constant flow of information relating to drug therapy and drug reactions, the reader is urged to check the package insert for each drug for any changes in indications and dosage and for added warnings and precautions. This is particularly important when the recommended agent is a new and/or infrequently employed drug.
Disclaimer: The statements, opinions and data contained in this publication are solely those of the individual authors and contributors and not of the publishers and the editor(s). The appearance of advertisements or/and product references in the publication is not a warranty, endorsement, or approval of the products or services advertised or of their effectiveness, quality or safety. The publisher and the editor(s) disclaim responsibility for any injury to persons or property resulting from any ideas, methods, instructions or products referred to in the content or advertisements.