Clinical Practice: Editorial
Changing Paradigms in Acute Kidney Injury: From Mechanisms to ManagementMehta R.L.a · Andringa K.K.b · Sanders P.W.b, c · Agarwal A.b, c
aDepartment of Medicine, Division of Nephrology, University of California, San Diego, CA, bDepartment of Medicine, Division of Nephrology, University of Alabama, and cDivision of Nephrology, Birmingham Veterans Administration Medical Center, Birmingham, AL, USA
Dr. Anupam Agarwal
Division of Nephrology, University of Alabama at Birmingham
THT 647, 1900 University Blvd
Birmingham, AL 35294 (USA)
Do you have an account?
- Poyan Mehr A, Parikh SM: PPARγ-coactivator-1α, nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide and renal stress resistance. Nephron 2017;137:253-255.
- Nangaku M, Hirakawa Y, Mimura I, Inagi R, Tanaka T: Epigenetic changes in the acute kidney injury-to-chronic kidney disease transition. Nephron 2017;137:256-259.
- Bullen A, Liu ZZ, Hepokoski M, Li Y, Singh P: Renal oxygenation and hemodynamics in kidney injury. Nephron 2017;137:260-263.
- Ó hAinmhire E, Humphreys BD: Fibrotic changes mediating acute kidney injury to chronic kidney disease transition. Nephron 2017;137:264-267.
- Hukriede N, Vogt A, de Caestecker M: Drug discovery to halt the progression of acute kidney injury to chronic kidney disease: a case for phenotypic drug discovery in acute kidney injury. Nephron 2017;137:268-272.
- Dépret F, Prud'homme M, Legrand M: A role of remote organs effect in acute kidney injury outcome? Nephron 2017;137:273-276.
- Tanaka S, Inoue T, Hossack JA, Okusa MD: Nonpharmacological, biomechanical approaches to control inflammation in acute kidney injury. Nephron 2017;137:277-281.
- Lee SA, Noel S, Sadasivam M, Hamad ARA, Rabb H: Role of immune cells in acute kidney injury and repair. Nephron 2017;137:282-286.
- Weller S, Varrier M, Marli Ostermann M: Lymphocyte function in human acute kidney injury. Nephron 2017;137:287-293.
- Kwong YD, Liu KD: AKI adjudication: do we need it? Nephron 2017;137:294-296.
- Silver SA, Chertow GM: The economic consequences of acute kidney injury. Nephron 2017;137:297-301.
- McIlroy DR, Shaw AD, Myles PS: Standardized renal endpoints for perioperative clinical trials: The standardized endpoints in perioperative medicine initiative. Nephron 2017;137:302-305.
Wald R, Kitchlu A, Harel Z, Silver SA: Care of the AKI survivor. Nephron 2017;137:306-309.
Article / Publication Details
Copyright / Drug Dosage / DisclaimerCopyright: All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be translated into other languages, reproduced or utilized in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, microcopying, or by any information storage and retrieval system, without permission in writing from the publisher.
Drug Dosage: The authors and the publisher have exerted every effort to ensure that drug selection and dosage set forth in this text are in accord with current recommendations and practice at the time of publication. However, in view of ongoing research, changes in government regulations, and the constant flow of information relating to drug therapy and drug reactions, the reader is urged to check the package insert for each drug for any changes in indications and dosage and for added warnings and precautions. This is particularly important when the recommended agent is a new and/or infrequently employed drug.
Disclaimer: The statements, opinions and data contained in this publication are solely those of the individual authors and contributors and not of the publishers and the editor(s). The appearance of advertisements or/and product references in the publication is not a warranty, endorsement, or approval of the products or services advertised or of their effectiveness, quality or safety. The publisher and the editor(s) disclaim responsibility for any injury to persons or property resulting from any ideas, methods, instructions or products referred to in the content or advertisements.