Cytogenetic Study of LepilemurmicrodonAndriaholinirina N.a · Rabarivola C.b · Hauwy M.c · Rumpler Y.c
a Université d’Antananarivo, Faculté des Sciences, Département de Paléontologie et d’Anthropologie biologique, Tananarive, etb Université de Majunga, Faculté des Sciences, Majunga, Madagascar;c Université Louis-Pasteur, Institut d’Embryologie, Strasbourg, France
Do you have an account?
- Rent for 48h to view
- Buy Cloud Access for unlimited viewing via different devices
- Synchronizing in the ReadCube Cloud
- Printing and saving restrictions apply
Rental: USD 8.50
Cloud: USD 20.00
- Britton‐Davidian J, Catalan J, da Graca Ramalhinho M, Ganem G, Auffray JC, Capela R, Biscoito M, Searle JB, da Luz Mathias M (2000). Rapid chromosomal evolution in island mice. Nature 403: 158.
Harcourt C, Thornback J (1990). Lemurs of Madagascar and the Comoros. The IUCN Red Data Book. Gland, IUCN.
- Hauffe HC, Searle JB (1998). Chromosomal heterozygosity and fertility in house mice (Mus musculus domesticus) from northern Italy. Genetics 150: 1143–1154.
Hill WCO (1953). Primates: Comparative Anatomy and Toxonomy. I – Strepsirhini. Edinburgh, UK, Edinburgh University Press.
Jenkins PD (1987). Catalogue of Primates in the British Museum (Natural History) and Elsewhere in the British Isles. IV. Suborder Strepsirrhini, Including the Subfossil Madagascan Lemurs and the Family Tarsiidae. London, British Museum (Natural History).
Petit G (1933). Le genre Lepidolemur et sa répartition géographique. Comptes Rendus de la Société de Biogéographie X: 33–37.
Petter JJ, Petter‐Rousseaux A (1960). Remarque sur la systématique du genre Lepilemur. Mammalia 24: 76–86.
Petter JJ, Albignac R, Rumpler Y (1977). Mammifères lémuriens (Primates prosimiens). Faune de Madagascar No 44 Paris, ORSTOM‐CNRS.
- Rumpler Y (2004). Complementary approaches of cytogenetics and molecular biology to the taxonomy and study of speciation processes in Lemurs. Evolutionary Anthropology 13: 67–78.
- Rumpler Y, Albignac R (1978). Chromosomes studies of the Lepilemur, an endemic Malagasy genus of lemurs: Contribution of the cytogenetics to their taxonomy. Journal of Human Evolution 7: 191–196.
- Rumpler Y, Ravaoarimanana B, Hauwy M, Warter S (2001). Cytogenetic arguments in favour of taxonomic revision of Lepilemur septentrionalis species. Folia Primatologica 72: 308–315.
Article / Publication Details
Copyright / Drug Dosage / DisclaimerCopyright: All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be translated into other languages, reproduced or utilized in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, microcopying, or by any information storage and retrieval system, without permission in writing from the publisher.
Drug Dosage: The authors and the publisher have exerted every effort to ensure that drug selection and dosage set forth in this text are in accord with current recommendations and practice at the time of publication. However, in view of ongoing research, changes in government regulations, and the constant flow of information relating to drug therapy and drug reactions, the reader is urged to check the package insert for each drug for any changes in indications and dosage and for added warnings and precautions. This is particularly important when the recommended agent is a new and/or infrequently employed drug.
Disclaimer: The statements, opinions and data contained in this publication are solely those of the individual authors and contributors and not of the publishers and the editor(s). The appearance of advertisements or/and product references in the publication is not a warranty, endorsement, or approval of the products or services advertised or of their effectiveness, quality or safety. The publisher and the editor(s) disclaim responsibility for any injury to persons or property resulting from any ideas, methods, instructions or products referred to in the content or advertisements.