Book orders can be placed at any bookstore, with one of our representatives or directly at our webshop. For ordering through our webshop please go to the website of the desired product:
- Under Book Home click on the button Order this title.
- A new window opens in which you can choose the Digital Version or the Print Version. Click Add to cart. Now choose Continue shopping or Go to my cart.
- With the latter you reach the cart with your selected item(s). If you have a promotional code, you can enter it here. Confirm your order with the button Next.
- If you are not logged in yet, you have to enter your User ID and password. As a new customer you have to register at MyKarger.
- Follow the instructions to finalize your order. You will receive an order confirmation with the transaction details in your mailbox.
- Your digital downloads are saved to your MyKarger account in the section MyOrders. Your print order will be sent by mail.
If you encounter any problems, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
Deliveries are made from Karger headquarters in Basel, Switzerland.
This special service ensures that you receive all new titles in your particular area of interest immediately on publication, carriage-free. You can specify your requirements such as fields of interest and language of publication.
For further information contact Customer Service
Continuation orders authorize Karger to ship and bill each subsequent volume in the selected series immediately upon release. Such orders bring the benefit of automatic continuity under your order number. You may cancel your order at any time. The right to return individual volumes within one year is granted. Books in Karger series are published with variable frequency. Prices vary according to folio, therefore advance payment cannot be accepted. Detailed information can be found on the individual book series
' homepage. To place a continuation order, please contact Customer Service
Please note the sole distribution rights for certain book titles and countries as indicated in the individual bibliographic data.
Shipping and Handling
All shipping and handling charges are itemized on the invoice. The shipping and handling charge amounts to CHF 10.00 / EUR 10.00 / USD 10.00 and will be added to your book orders.
Payment, Credit Cards
You can find all details about our payment options here
We use the ISO currency abbreviations: CHF = Swiss Franc, EUR = EURO, USD = US Dollar.
All prices are based on the Swiss Franc (CHF) and subject to change. Prices in EUR are valid for eurozone countries only, prices in USD are valid for the USA and Latin America only and prices in CHF are valid for all other countries. Prices quoted do not include delivery charges and are excluding VAT and local sales tax. Where applicable, VAT is applied at the appropriate rate and shown separately in the final invoice.
Out of Stock, Out of Print
Books are usually dispatched within 24 hours of receipt of order. Should stock depletion delay delivery or if a title has gone out of print, you will be informed immediately.
For change of address, claims and all queries concerning book orders please contact Customer Services